The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) has established Hazardous Materials Regulations to ensure safe and secure handling of the more than one million HAZMAT shipments that are made every day in this country.
Created specifically to fulfil the DOT’s “Safety Training” requirement, MARCOM’s “DOT HAZMAT Safety Training” products provide the information employees need to help prevent HAZMAT incidents from occurring.
All of the products… the new “Micro-Learning” and full-length online courses as well as the DVDs and interactive CD courses… discuss topics that are integral to employees’ understanding of these issues.
Topics covered in these products include:
- DOT HAZMAT regulations and training.
- HAZMAT labels, placards and hazard classes.
- Shipping Papers and emergency response information.
- Using the DOT Emergency Response Guidebook.
- Shipping and receiving HAZMATs.
- HAZMAT emergencies and exposure.
The following is a preview of the DOT Hazmat Safety Training video: